Friday, November 03, 2006

The More Things Stay the Same

Computers always fuck up
I always fuck up too.

Whats up -

So I'm listen to the radio show i made last night

I've decided to get the hell back to Tampa Bay

why?

Because I'm worn out and things are much too inefficient here.

Maybe its the competition -

The close proximity of people all competing to be heard, known, fed, safe.

You would think a community would strive by coming together, not by competing...

But competition makes for skilled and specialized members.

So is that what we have today? -

yeah skilled... skilled at filling out resumes.

Anyways -

I'm just on a one track thought - back to Florida but first i have a few things i have to do.

There were some models that wanted to shoot with me.

And i have to meet with my friend Kent first too and get some pics with him probably and make a little page for him on here.

Well.

I'm gonna take the train to Tampa.

It's like $150 with baggage.

I can bring 250 pounds of stuff ... so i'll be able to bring most of my stuff and ship the rest.

No worries.

Well. Florida is easier for me.

No comments: